Private Client or Family Law Paralegal / Legal Executive
£17,000 - £19,000 + Benefits
Four Squared Recruitment are working with an established law firm located in the centre of a popular town and close to a train station. The firm is looking for an experienced Private Client or Family Law Paralegal / Legal Executive. The successful candidate will work alongside a team of specialists who provide outstanding legal advice. Due to the nature of the work an empathetic and mature approach to the work and clients is essential.
- Undertaking and assisting with all types of Family matters and Wills & Probate files
- Assisting Head of Department as and when required
- Responsible for undertaking all own secretarial duties
- Ensure Personal Training Records are kept up to date
- Working at all times in accordance with the Office Manual
- Reporting on caseload to Head of Department
- To build and develop own client base
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Efficient keyboard skills
- Superb self-organisation and time management
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative
- Good knowledge of relevant areas of law and legal practice
For more information on this role, please contact Hannah Davies at Foru Squared Recruitment
Four Squared Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment business and an employment agency that welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'