Private Client Manager
Brittany, Northern France
Information about the client:
- My client is a successful financial planning and tax consultancy with very successful and established operations in Southern Europe;
- This is a full time role working with the partners in the regions to deal with existing clients of the practice.
Responsibilities of the role as a Private Client Manager:
- You will focus on recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in areas such as cash flow management, investment planning, estate management, tax and wills.
Requirements of the role as a Private Client Manager:
- You will need to be really good at building trust and used to providing financial planning advice to wealthy individuals;
- You will need to be registered through the FCA so it's likely you will be a current UK IFA / adviser but looking to relocate;
- Although this is to look after a client base it is important you are able to recognise new business opportunities. You must also be committed to relocating.
- This role is seen as a stepping stone to becoming a Partner level adviser in the company, managing and developing your own region;
- Relocation costs;
- Opportunity to work abroad.
- Financial Planning
- Independent Financial Advice
- Private Client