Private Client Legal Secretary
This well established, and highly reputable law firm are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their Private Client department. The firm are highly accredited for their great legal services and are one of the leading firms in the area.
The Private Client team deals with a range of areas including:
- Will drafting
- Probate/Estate administration
- Tax Advice
- Set up and administration of Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection/Deputyship
The chosen candidate needs to be someone who is familiar with all the processes and procedures associated with the Private Client department and can start assisting from day one.
This role will be to assist fee earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service within the Private client department:
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to Private Client matters.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Drafting of basic Wills, LPAs and Court of Protection applications.
- Completion of forms relating to tax i.e. Inheritance Tax.
- Production of attendance notes.
- Support fee earners in marketing activities.
- General team administration including photocopying, faxing, filing and scanning.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Handling telephone enquiries and directing accordingly.
- Arranging meeting room bookings/travel arrangements.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary experience essential within Private Client - at least 6 months.
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems.
- Experience of using case management system.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'