A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Legal Secretary to join our clients’ well-established Solicitor’s practice in Coventry.
Our client is seeking an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary and the successful candidate will provide Secretarial duties including:
- Audio typing documentation
- Processing correspondence, forms and letters
- Stamping and registration of Probate matters
- Managing diaries of appointments
- Answering telephone calls and servicing correctly
- Efficiently managing the filing system
- Opening new files and drafting documents
- Keeping notes and documentation up to date
- Closing files and archiving
- Complying with all legislation
- Checking and typing up Accounts on Estates Accounts
- Providing support in Tax and Secretarial duties
- Covering the switchboard and reception desk when required
- Further general administration/secretarial duties may be required also
Our client is seeking an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary who has strong word processing skills (RSA Stage 2 or equivalent), as well as strong Audio typing skills (RSA Stage 2 or equivalent also).
Furthermore, our client is seeking a highly organised Private Client Legal Secretary who can prioritise multiple workloads and work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working as a Private Client Legal Secretary.
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000 - £23,000, dependent on experience and to be discussed after interview.
If you are an experienced Private Client Legal Secretary, please apply now for consideration!
Please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.