Private Client Legal Secretary
Douglas Scott are currently recruiting for a Nationwide Law firm whose reputation in the market is known as leader and due to growth they are looking to appoint an experienced and self-motivated Legal Secretary.
Here you will be working closely with the Private Client Solicitors they will be required to assist in the day to day progression of files, office administration and management of appointments, calls and internal administration. This role will require an ability to speak with clients and other professionals, a high level of organisation and initiative and ability to work on multiple matters.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and other professional in a courteous and helpful manner;
- Diary management;
- Preparation of documentation;
- Record keeping;
- Arranging internal management meetings;
- Arranging practical aspects relating to the the drafting of wills, LPA's, administration of estates and management of client property.
Key skills and experience:
- Committed team player with excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Detail-orientated approach to your work and have the ability to work under pressure;
- Use of initiative;
- Excellent telephone manner;
- Effective time management skills;
- At least 12 months solid experience gained within a reputable wills and estate planning team as a legal assistant or legal secretary;
- Proven experience of working with a case management system;
- Good working knowledge of wills, LPAs and trusts;
- 12 months experience in legal assistant role or comparable role;
- Some experience with property/probate sale transactions is desirable.
This is a brilliant opportunity for those motivated individuals keen to progress and get their foot on the professional ladder- apply today and avoid any disappointment!
Douglas Scott is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.