A South East law firm are looking to recruit a Private Client legal secretary for a 6 - 9 month maternity contract. You will be providing private client legal secretarial work to a partner and fee earners in the Wills and Probate department. This is a maternity contract to start immediately; you will need to be available for 9 months at least.
Duties and skills required:
- Diary management
- Digital dictation
- ILEX secretarial diploma preferred
- Good IT skills to include Word, Outlook, Excel
- Previous legal secretarial experience within Private Client, especially Wills and Probate
- Able to work in a busy pressurised environment, working to deadlines
- Able to pay attention to detail
- High degree of self-management and initiative
- 6 - 9 months maternity contract
- Happy to work in a small team
This is to start immediately and will include a handover with the current secretary.
- Law Firm
- Private Client
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job