A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a vibrant and ambitious Private Client Legal Executive to join a well-established Sheffield based law firm. Our client is one of the top law firms in the area and is incredibly well known for private client work as they have been operating in this field for many years. The firm is well known for its career progression across all levels, and is really somewhere where the right person can advance in their career. Due to a successful year and the need for an expanding team, our client is ready to take on a committed and passionate individual.
- You will be required to undertake a really broad range of roles including fee earning, business development and also potentially management too
- Day to day, you caseload will consist of dealing with a wide range of private client matters including but not limited to; wills, trusts, probate, IHT planning, estate administration, Court of Protection matters and lasting powers of attorney
- There are fantastic career opportunities on offer for the right candidate which will see you working alongside a partner, furthering the opportunity for personal growth.
- The role will see the successful candidate working as part of a broad team of 29 individuals, again showing the support available.
- The role will see the candidate interacting with clients on a regular basis.
- Our client is looking for an entrepreneurial private client Legal Executive and someone who is happy to get involved with networking and business development and can guarantee fee earning abilities
- They are really looking for someone who has strong experience within private client, is able to hit the ground running and someone who is able to bring that extra business in, maximising fees being brought into the firm
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6 months Private Client experience behind them and can demonstrate previous client care.
- The firm believe that people who have around 3 years' experience as a Legal Executive would possess the correct skills to be successful in this role
In addition to the above, the firm offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.
How to apply
Our consultants are experts in legal recruitment, with our strength deriving from the simple fact that we are well-known, well-respected and have developed long-standing bonds with both our clients and candidates. Having been established in the sector for over two decades, we have become an authority on all aspects of legal recruitment, allowing us be the first line of the process for our clients. To hear more about this role, contact Helen Mauborgne, or another member of our dedicated recruitment team, Jacob Mathieson.
- Private Client
- Legal Executive
- STEP Qualified
- South Yorkshire
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job