Private Client Legal Executive or Paralegal
Our client, a well-established family run firm are seeking a bright and professional Paralegal or Legal Executive to support Partners and the department.
The team requires a paralegal to assist on all issues relating to private client work. The role comes with a high level of responsibility and you will also have direct client contact. The role will suit a keen and enthusiastic individual who is able to demonstrate previous employment experience within a law firm.
- The administration of estates
- Succession and Tax planning
- Assisting solicitors with administration of High value and complex estates
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Strong organisational and time management skills are required as the role will involve the efficient and cost effective management of multiple files, often working to strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to demonstrate understanding of our clients' needs and expectations;
- Good communications skills are also crucial as the successful candidate will have regular client contact and will often be required to explain complex areas of law in a simple and coherent way.
- Focussed attention to detail, speed and accuracy are important for all written documentation;
- The candidate should be a team player and contribute to the continued success of the team
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Private Client would be an advantage, particularly dealing with all tax matters within a probate, inheritance and succession planning, Trusts, preparation of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Administration of Estates.
- Preferably a member or STEP
- Previous relevant experience