Bromley based Solicitors firm are seeking a full-time Private Client Legal Assistant with good Wills and Probate experience. This role involves a mix of fee earning and administrative/support tasks including typing for other fee earners on occasion.
Main duties for the Private Client Legal Assistant
- Drafting Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Undertake fee earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the department
- Typing and secretarial support for other fee earners within the department
- File and Client Management of agreed case load in a timely and cost effective manner
- Time recording using in-house systems
- Marketing activities for websites
Person Spec for the Private Client Legal Assistant
- 1 to 2 years experience within wills and probate, private client work
- Legal Executive qualification or solid work experience within private client
This is a progressive company that is looking to expand, they encourage their legal assistants to take further exams and support them throughout their careers.
- Legal Assistants
- Private Client