A great opportunity to work for a well established firm of solicitors who are seeking an experienced Wills and Probate Legal Assistant to join their Private Client team, based in the town of Bromley, Kent. The Assistant will be involved with drafting of various legal documentation, as well as carrying our general team administration and most importantly supporting the Senior Fee Earner with their case-loads of Wills, Trust and Probate matters.
This role also involves a mix of fee earning and administrative/support tasks including occasional typing for other fee earners.
Please apply if you have the following:
- Previous experience within Wills & Probate
- Legal qualifications or solid work experience within Private Client
- Ability to draft various legal documentation
- Able to carry out general team administration
- Previous fee earning work
- Excellent word processing and typing skills
- Knowledge of ISOKON and TIKIT case management systems is desirable
You should be a proactive and helpful team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively.
If you have the above experience and looking for a new position to further your career within a growing law firm, please apply now.
Regrettably we cannot guarantee a response to all candidates that apply due to potentially high volumes of received applications.
**Salary is very competitive and based on your level of experience plus you will receive an excellent benefits package.
- Administrative Support
- Legal Documents