A Chartered IFA Practice with offices in Central London and Surrey are currently expanding due to their continued success.
They are now seeking a Senior Private Client Adviser to join their team. The successful candidate will be given clients of a retiring IFA with a 12 month handover period and have full back office support, providing a bespoke financial planning service to UHNW clients.
- Salary £60,000 DOE
- Full client bank (many of these clients are in the north home counties and across East Anglia)
- Fully remote working available
- Full and comprehensive benefits package and commission structure
- Personal development and training program
What is required?
- You will be Chartered (APFS) or working towards this
- Proven experience working within an Investments business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'