Are you a Private Client Solicitor seeking to become Head of Department? With expansion firmly on the cards this practice is looking to add to their established practice in Newbury, Berkshire.
This firm has a rich heritage dating back over 100 years, they have grown significantly in recent years and have an excellent reputation in the local market. Client care is at the forefront of this firm's mind which is demonstrated by their extremely loyal clients base, having acted for several generational clients. This firm are renowned for the investment that they place within their staff; combined with a friendly, family feel culture has led to an incredibly low staff retention rate. This firm also offers much more in the way of flexibility and work life balance than many in the region.
This firm is seeking a Private Client Solicitor to join their established Newbury office.
You will Head up the Department which are known locally for their quality of work. This role also comes with the view of succession planning in the short to medium term so offers fantastic prospects towards Partnership. You will oversee a small team and manage your own busy caseload of a range of Private Client matters including; Wills, Probate and Administration of Estates, Deeds of Variation, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection.
- You will be a Private Client Solicitor at least 5 years PQE (There is no upper limit in terms of experience and urge even the most senior of candidate apply)
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential with a desire to build lasting relationships
- A meticulous eye for details
- Salary is at market rate but is negotiable depending on experience
- This role comes with excellent prospects for progression
This is an excellent opportunity for a Head of Private Client Solicitor to join this stand out firm in Newbury, Berkshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to call me for a confidential conversation.