We are looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join an expanding team in Southport.
This role would suit anybody with upwards of 12 months post qualification experience in private client law.
The firm in question are a multi office high street practice.
In this role, you will provide comprehensive wills/probate advice of the highest quality.
The firm is looking for somebody to invest their time and energy in to help boost their wills and probate offering in the local area.
There is already an existing wills bank and reputation locally for the firm in this type of work and the role has come about as a result of one of their existing team relocating.
Head of Department support is available for less experienced candidates.
What we are looking for
Ideal candidates will have 1 to 5 years post qualification in private client work.
£25,000 to £30,000. Dependent on experience
9 am to 5 pm
25 days a year plus bank holidays
Stated PQE and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.
For candidates we represent:
- We guarantee not to send your cv to firms without permission
- We offer a fully consultative service as opposed to being a cv sending agency
- We would rather have a chat over the phone so, if we are available, we will take you call
- We consult, support and advise, but ultimately the choice is always yours
- It's really important to meet people, and we hope you feel the same
- We won't spam you with irrelevant jobs (but you may receive information we think you will be interested in)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job