Do you want to work for the leading Practice in Kent? Do you want a route to Partnership?
This Private Client Tax Director position is with an industry leading, award-winning mid-sized firm based in Canterbury established over 90 years ago which now consists of 18 Partners and approximately 140 staff. The office rivals the best spaces in the city with free parking on site for those looking to drive however the office is walking distance from the train station. The Private Client Tax team has HNW and UHNW clients in Kent across the UK and Internationally.
As a Private Client Tax Director, you will play a fundamental role in the running and expansion of the Private Client Services team. You will have a direct involvement in the structure of the team, allocating employees dependent on projects, spreading risk and ensuring the service is delivered to the highest possible standard. As a Director, you will manage your own portfolio of significant HNW and UHNW clients.
The company has fantastic staff retention and a great breadth of skills. they have successfully attracted a number of employees from the Big 4 as well as some great boutique firms. This is a result of the progression opportunities, fantastic culture and benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Six monthly pay reviews
- Free parking on-site
- Very active charity society which regularly is involved in charitable events and volunteering
- Socialising outside of working hours including a football team that competes in Kent 1, an active running and gym club (40 are competing in tough mudder), a quiz team and a golfing society
To be considered for this Director role you need:
- Extensive post qualified experience of managing your own portfolio of HNW clients
- CTA qualified
- Strong leadership experience
- A personable individual with good business development skills
For more information contact me today on:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
- Private Client Tax or Personal Tax or CTA or CIOT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'