Private Client (Court of Protection) Solicitor
Are you fed up of working in a pressurised targeted environment with little or no reward? Are you looking to progress your legal career, but have limited progression routes in your current job? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
This firm will endeavour to:
• Progress your legal career (real Director prospects in the future)
• Provide an excellent work/ life balance
• Provide you with first class court of protection work, working under a OPG deputy panel appointed Solicitor
Benefits include but are not limited to:
• Consideration of profit share in due course
• Shorter working hours (9-5 Monday - Thursday and 9-4.30pm on Fridays)
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• 2% pension
• Gym membership at St David’s hotel
• Regular visits from the office dog!
At a high street law firm offering services in Conveyancing, Clinical Negligence, Wills and Probate and Court of Protection work this firm pride themselves on being a leading Deputyship practice in Wales. This opportunity will provide you with an expansive career progression with real prospects of Directorship in the future. There is scope to gain a wide range of experience in this role and take your legal career to the next level. Both Probate and private Client experience will be considered.
Manage a busy file load of interesting and varied complex cases including:
• Initial applications for the appointment of Deputyships
• Administration of a client’s property
• Administration of a client’s finances
• Frequent involvement in various other areas of law
• International cases
• Applications to the court of protection
• Statutory wills
• Dealing with complicated family disputes
• Applications for probate
• Dealing with the administration of estate
• Making applications for LPAs and administering LPA’s
• A qualified Solicitor with experience in Probate / Private Client is essential
• Court of protection experience is highly desirable but not essential
How to apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment.