A Top 20 practice are looking to add an ambitious, driven Assistant Manager to their Private Clients Tax team.
It's a growing department, with plenty of progression and a complex and interesting portfolio of OMBs and UHNWIs.
They're asked me to treat this a with a degree of confidentiality, so for more specific details just get in touch, a brief overview is below.
- Manage a client portfolio
- Assiting with Business winning and on-boarding new clients
- Liasing with directors and partners to prepare client proposals
- Liasing with HMRC on client's behalf
- Proactive client relationship building
- Reviewing work of junior staff members
- Private Client experience in Practice
- ACA/CTA qualifed
- Strong communication/rapport building skills
This is a really exciting opportunity so please do apply if you'd like to hear more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'