Pay with Bonus OTE £50k
As the successful Private Client and Corporate Advisers your duties will be as follows:
• Have the technical ability and be able to demonstrate the professional approach needed to advise private clients on the full spectrum of products and services available.
• Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities with your existing clients and develop new clients and referral business through a network of Introducers (e.g. Accountants and Solicitors).
• Be sufficiently confident to work both independently and within the framework and support of the team.
• Have a high level of technical ability to be able to advise Corporate clients across the whole portfolio of products and services specific to this market (employee benefits, protection, group risk, corporate pensions and auto enrolment solutions).
• Demonstrate the ability to generate opportunities through your existing corporate clients and develop new business through a network of introducers
• Be sufficiently confident and articulate, to be able to negotiate at board level delivering solutions with agreed fees and time scales.
You must have the following:
• Competent Adviser Status
• Minimum Diploma level 4 qualification
• A successful track record of advising clients and generating referrals.
• Existing contacts and clients in this marketplace
• Previous supervision or management experience would be an advantage
In return the role offers an impressive benefits package which includes: basic salary with bonus scheme, mileage allowance, 23+ days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, PHI, pension scheme and 4 x death in service. Full client support, research and Paraplanning service is provided.
Please click on the link to apply on the link below or email me on naheed.hussain@reedglobal or alternatively call me on 01132368957
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business