We are looking for candidates to join our clients team, a well-established, independent insurance broker based in South Buckinghamshire. Following growth in their business a role has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join.
- Private Clients Account Handler
- It is key that the applicant is a bright and enthusiastic individual who is a good team player.
- Knowledge of the Acturis insurance broking software package would be helpful along with CII insurance qualifications.
Your key responsibilities and duties
- Client and Insurer Handling / Relationship Building
- Document Management
- New Business Quoting
- Record Keeping
- Collection of Insurance Premiums
- Effective Renewal Management
- Cross-sell additional products
- Ensure all work complies with FCA regulations
- Experience required
- At least 2 years within the insurance industry and experience within an insurance brokers office. Experience & knowledge of other general insurance products and handling of claims is ideal.
Essential Skill Set
- Excellent communicator on phone, in writing and in person
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Well organised, good team player and excellent attention to detail.
- Problem- solving approach.
- Customer service focus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Educated to GSCE level. Must have Maths and English Grade C or above.
Salary and Benefits.
- + per year (negotiable dependent upon experience). 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays.) We offer a life insurance and pension scheme
Hours of Work
This is a Full time role with the following working hours:
- Mon - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday - 8.30 am- 4.30 pm (37.5 Hours per week)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'