Our client is one of the leading Private Banks in the country and due to considerable growth they are currently looking to recruit a regulated Private Banker to their highly successful team.
In this role you will inherit and manage a portfolio of HNW clients and provide full holistic financial planning to your portfolio.
Typically your clients will have £500,000+ to invest with no cap or ceiling on the amount of advice you can provide.
You must be a successful Level 4 regulated adviser and ideally progressing to Level 6 with a track record of managing a portfolio of HNW clients.
As a Private Banker your main responsibilities will be
- Achieving net portfolio growth, in a balanced fashion and in line with approved commercial agenda
- Ensuring suitable, focused activity to deliver individual commercial plan and an exceptional client experience
- Identifying, understanding and helping clients by competently and effectively dealing with their changing needs
- Engaging effectively, with sophisticated, complex and high net worth clients. Demonstrating deep understanding of wider financial affairs, and other financial products, to ensure dialogue with client is comprehensive and client focused
- Maintaining up to date and compliant records to ensure relevant internal standards and external regulatory requirements are observed - including all Quality Assurance and Manager file checks, observed interviews etc.
In return the client is looking to pay a base to £60,000 plus £6k car allowance a superb benefits and bonus package including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays with the option to purchase a further 5 days. Fully funded Private Medical Insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and critical illness. In addition the bank offer an unrivalled career development programme.
For more details please contact Richard Harding in confidence.
- Financial Planning