Private Banker - North West England - 15 Months FTC
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join the bank UK Ltd and discover how we can help you achieve your potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for a "hands on" Private Banker to work within our Asset Management Division in our Northwich Office. This role will report to the Chief Investment Officer.
The Private Banker's role is to support the wider Private Bank Team in all aspects of managing and maintaining client relationships. The Private Banking Team ensure the provision of investment and other banking solutions to HNWIs. This role is a vital link between Clients, Private Bankers and Operations from initial client introduction and throughout the life of the relationship.
The role will include traditional private banking, along with trading for client portfolios, management of cash balances, overseeing the settlement process and liaising directly with clients to ensure their needs are met.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
Build Client Relationships:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and sources of wealth generation
- Effectively manage client expectations regarding what can and cannot be executed on their behalf
Develop Client Solutions:
- Helps clients achieve broad financial and investment goals related to the management of their wealth
- Assist the team in developing tailored solutions that address clients' unique investment, risk management, and financing/liquidity needs
- Actively assist in developing client relationships
Execute and Drive Results:
- Plans and prioritise daily, weekly, and monthly activities to maximize revenue growth and client satisfaction Assist the wider team in research, development and production of documentation for Business Development
- Execution of client trades including initial investments; strategic; tactical changes and rebalancing within portfolios.
- Manage all relationships with brokers and custodians for service and regulatory updates.
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role
- Understanding of all relevant internal processes, procedures, compliance and regulatory requirements e.g. AML, Conduct Risk etc.
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating our customers fairly
- Specialist financial, market, competitor and banking knowledge - appreciation of workings of major global financial markets, market dynamics and market terminology.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Good IT skills including specialist and industry standard portfolio management software
- In-depth accounting knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Systems implementations and testing in a banking environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Excellent communications skills
- A flexible approach to working hours is a pre requisite as on occasions there will be a need to put in extra hours
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and time management skills
- Excellent team player
- Drive, motivation and initiative.
Why work in Asset Management?
Private Bank is dedicated to helping individuals reach their wealth management and financial goals. You will have the opportunity to provide an exclusive and bespoke service whilst building a professional relationship based on understanding, knowledge, trust and accountability. This role also provides the opportunity to work in a challenging position within a growing area of the Bank.
- Private Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"