I have an opportunity for a Data Privacy Manager to join a leading Financial Services business who are looking to add 2 privacy managers to their Privacy and IM team. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Data Privacy and IM and be working as part of a team seen as subject matter experts each responsible for a specific area of the business.
Skills for Data Privacy Manager:
- Strong track record as a Privacy Manager with expert knowledge around DPA Privacy & e-Privacy Directive
- Knowledge around IT Security assessments
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Able to display a high level of credibility with senior stakeholders
- Certified in CIPP/E, PC.dp, CIPM etc
Expectations of the Data Privacy Manager:
- Review and assess Data Privacy practices across the business
- Work with the UK business responding to enquires for advice & support
- Identify and analyse privacy & information management concerns across projects and suppliers
- Deputise for the Head of Privacy & IM when required
As the Data Privacy Manager, you will be an expert when it comes to Privacy within an organisation and be able to educate and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders. You will obviously be involved in GDPR but the role is broader than that and there is an opportunity to cover all areas of Privacy and Information Management. Experience with management would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are investing across Information Security and Privacy and looking to embed new practices and standards across the business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or