4Healthcare are currently seeking Prison Nurses (Band 5) to work within Shropshire.
Hours: Full-Time Days
Shifts: Long Shifts Available
Pay Rate: £20 - £31 per hour
We are currently looking for a Prison Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work within an adult male Prison. As a Prison Nurse (RGN or RMN), you will be offering holistic and integrated support to prisoners on the wings, administering treatments, offering 1-1 support, observations during detox and assisting client's recovery.
What you will be doing - Duties will include:
- Provide health and social care to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Promote and develop health/social care services within the prison environment to maximise personal well-being.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture for a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual
- Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and company policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
What you will need - To be able to register with us you will need to have:
- UK Registered Nurse NMC Pin
- An Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' worth of references
- 12 months minimum UK experience
- Control and Restraint Training
Why choose 4Socialwork? - We will offer you:
- Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay
- Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for
- Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries
- Efficient Compliance Service
- Dedicated Umbrella Company & Indemnity Insurance
- An Outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues (up to £250 T&Cs)
Who we are-
At 4HealthCare we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
If you are a Prison Nurse (Band 5) and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by callingon (option1) or emailing on .
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.
- Band 5
- Prison Nurse
- General Nurse