My Client are currently looking to recruit GPs to work in Her Majesty Prisons in Greenwich, Our clinics run Mon-Fri and 1 Saturday every 6 weeks, are flexible and usually run from 08:30hrs- 17.00hrs or 08.30am to 21.00pm.
Competitive Rates £70-£85 Per Hour
As part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team you would be providing a variety of clinical services which can vary day to day and can include managing the acutely unwell patient; chronic disease management and terminal care. Comparable to main stream community general practice.
You would be providing care through a combination of general practice clinic appointments and on-site inpatient care. Further clinical support is available to the estate through our highly innovative Remote and Agile GP Team.
- MBB S (or equivalent)
- GMC registration and license to practice
- Current revalidation
- Up to date Appraisal
- Inclusion on the GP register & on performers list
- Right to work in the UK
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Drivers Licence
- Up to date Prison Vetting desirable but not essential
Who we are MedTeam Primary Care Services:·As one of the UK's leading medical staffing agencies, Medteam have over 20 years experience within the medical recruitment industry. We are a team of high quality recruiters who have combined our knowledge and experience of the medical profession. We understand the day to day needs of medical professionals; gained over many years.
Why register with Medteam
- Free DBS Check*
- Free Mandatory Online Training Modules*
- Simple and straightforward registration experience
- Ongoing guidance and support throughout your journey with us
- Once registered with us you will be allocated a personal Recruitment Consultant
How to Register:
Contact: Stephen Howells Tel:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'