Prison Cleared Nurse
Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated prison cleared nurse to work in a prison in Doncaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum prison cleared nurse job is £21.40 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for weekday shifts, £23.30 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for Saturday and Night shifts and £25.56 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour for Sunday and Bank Holiday shifts.
Responsibilities of the prison cleared nurse:
- Assisting and supporting the Head of Offender Health and the Clinical Nurse Manager Offender Health across the services ensuring that prisoners and detainees receive a high quality service in line with Primary Care Services within a safe, secure and clean environment
- Being responsible for the effective day to day clinical leadership and management of the healthcare department
- Undertaking the role of Primary and Unscheduled Care Specialist as require and as appropriate
Requirements of the prison cleared nurse:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
- Prison clearance
This prison cleared nurse job is advertised by Mo Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job