Printing Production Operatives Needed
We are currently looking for printing production operatives to work in the scanning and payslip printing production departments.
These are permanent roles on a 11am to 7pm shift and no experience is necessary as long as you have the right work ethic and willing to learn, the client will fully train you.
G e n e r a l a n d T a s k M a n a g e m e n t :
• Operate machinery and equipment to the required standard.
• Liaise and communicate with other teams to ensure effective hand-overs.
• Working within a team to produce high quality products, within a designated area.
• Being flexible to the demands of the department by working in all areas of production where required.
• Setting up machinery / work area ensuring all production materials are available.
• Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
• Demonstrate attention to detail for all tasks.
• Undertake training to meet business requirements.
• Maintain a flexible approach to work to meet team-based goals.
• Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime and impact to service delivery.
• Ensure all Production targets as set by Line Manager are met.
• Understand and adhere to quality procedures at all times.
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
• Accurately complete all relevant paperwork associated with your tasks.
• Maintain a safe working environment by being aware of, understanding and adhering to company health and safety guidelines at all times.
• Be aware of and follow company security procedures.
Please contact MathewMaddison at The Recruitment Group or simply apply and I will contact you by return.
- Service Delivery
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'