We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced printer to join our client based in Consett. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to get into a company and progress with them long term. Ideally you will have experience web printing and have a background in security printing. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal records check.
This position will be working on a 3 shift pattern, 7.00am - 2.00pm, 2.00pm - 10.00pm and 10.00pm - 7.00am.
The main duties of this role:
- Calibrating the presses for accurate colour
- Feeding the print materials into the presses
- Putting job data into computerised control units
- Carrying out quality checks during the print run
- Identifying problems and fixing faults
- Cleaning presses after a print run has finished
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance
The ideal Candidate:
- A good eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Mechanical & Practical skills
- Good concentration levels
- 5 GCSE's A*-C (Maths essential)
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
- Web Print
- Web Press