Our client is a pioneering innovation company in flexible packaging and self-adhesive labels that make each product functional whilst remaining decorative. They are now looking for x2 Printer's to join their friendly team!
- Ability to identify & understand print spec's on work.
- Locate correct materials relating to individual job cards.
- Ensure plates are mounted correctly.
- Ensure inks are mixed to the correct colour match using the equipment provided.
- Thread web through machine following correct route, set ink, varnish & register
- Setting of clock / counter for final reelage
- Setting of machine tensions for specific materials using controls.
The suitable candidate must be able to work shifts which will consist of 06:00-14:00/ 14:00-22:00/ 22:00-06:00
You must have experience working in a similar role before!
This is a permanent role.
Salary is DOE.
If you are interested in this role or would like some more information please call Beckie on
- Flexible Packaging
- Flexo Printer
- Label Printer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job