Printer Setter & Operator (Litho, sheet fed press)
Temporary to Permanent
£12.96 per hour day shift and back shift / £14.08 per hour nights
Rotating shift pattern:
Monday - Friday: 6am-1:30pm
Monday - Friday: 1:30pm-9pm
Location commutable from:
• Corby, Kettering, Stamford, Rugby, Daventry, Leicester, Northampton, Huntingdon, Peterborough
The successful Printer Setter and Operator will be happy to work on a rotating shift pattern and have extensive experience in operating sheet fed KBA printing machines in a Litho print environment. You will be a good communicator and be able to integrate and work well as part of a team. You will be used to working in pressurized environments and realize the importance of timely delivery.
As the Printer Setter and Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the KBA machine in the lithographic print department to produce high quality print primarily for packaging
- Ensuring that the working area, machinery and equipment are clean and in good order for the shift
- Working to high accuracy and completing relevant documentation
- Performing quality checks and ensuring that you meet and all efficiency targets
In return you’ll work for a company who like to grow their success from within and place great emphasis on their employees.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'