Print Sales & Account Executive Ashford
We are looking for a Highly Focused , Strong Sales & Account Executive to work for a well-established solutions company based in Ashford Kent.
To proactively manage the Digital Print department’s customer base, providing them with a reliable, single point of contact to provide quotations, process orders, take payments, provide updates and invoice. The role also requires the individual to carry out administration tasks to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the office and to proactively contact the customer base to generate sales.
All About the Role!
- General sales, grow accounts and prospect new business
- Produce timely and accurate customer quotations
- Collaborate and negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best buying rates
- To take and arrange payments for services and products
- Process job invoicing on a daily basis
- Contribute in monitoring and recovering customer debt
- Provide support to the account management team, being able to cover holiday and sickness periods
- Be prepared to assist production on an ad hoc basis, offering additional support during busy periods.
All About YOU!
Experience in providing Customer Service and Sales to local Kent based businesses and UK wide publishers.
Experience of working within a print or similar business.
Excellent communication skills.
Experience or working with and maintaining a CRM system.
Have excellent team/interpersonal skills.
To possess the ability to negotiate effectively.
To have the ability to multitask.
A Full and current Driving License is required.
Competitive salary £18 - £20k and excellent benefits on offer Holiday increasing to 25 after 2 years’ service, NEST Pension Scheme, 2x Life Assurance Cover, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle2Work Scheme, Cineworld cinema Discount Scheme, 10 days Company Sick Pay after 3 months service+ free parking.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour lunch
Please can you send your CV in word format, with a covering letter outlining your KEY RELEVANT experience, reasons for leaving current employer and notice period?
- Account Management
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job