About the Role
We’re looking for a PrintProcess Engineer to aid in the development of our Clay Cross site. This role works closely with the Production and Shift Managers to maintain all quality assurance and process controls in the manufacturing process, ensure ongoing continuous improvement and make sure the DS Smith standards are followed by all on site.
You will hold responsibility for the print standards across Clay Cross as well as ensuring everyone in the site deliver the defined standards. Health and Safety is at the core of everything we do so you will demonstrate experience in working to HSER standards. You will conduct print up and down time reviews on a regular and on-going basis. You will also hold accountability for print process and focussed on continuous improvement.
The ability to collaborate is essential in this role as you’ll be working closely with the Engineering team to ensure reliable performance of the equipment on-site and this includes calibration routines, preventative maintenance and general asset care.
- Engineering/Science Degree or equivalent qualification
- Process Engineering HND
- Experience of working to Health and Safety Standards
- Experience of managing print process and standards across a manufacturing site
- Detailed understanding of Statistical Process Control theory, including methods of design & implementation
- Thorough understanding of machine and process capability management
- Extensive analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Lean process and experience in lean manufacturing environment
- A recognised qualification such as Six Sigma
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee Discounts Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP Support
- Long Service Award
- Process Engineering
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'