We have a superb opportunity to join this client who has a global reach and is also ahead in terms of technology and development.
Being based in leafy Hertfordshire, and on-site with an extremely well known brand, this is what we looking for
- This is an exciting opportunity for you to develop your experience within the Print and Packaging industry.
- Have a background in print, packaging coupled with artwork & repro.
- Be able to lead PPM meetings with Design Agencies and Printers, with our client in attendance.
- Client facing experience, with confidence within this environment.
- The ability to give insight into colour separation for multiple printing techniques.
- Be able to write accurate minutes and fully document the key points from the PPM meetings.
- Be the liaison between the onsite project managers and the production studio elsewhere in the UK.
- To ensure that designs and imagery are print feasible and Brand Managed effectively to meet the client’s expectations on cost, quality and timings.
- A full understanding of all main print processes is essential
- Own the relationship with external printers and the clients design teams.
- Communicating effectively with external design agencies to align on final colours giving confirmation of print sequence.
- Advising on the most appropriate proofing methodology for the management of development/trial projects.
- Attend and lead various meetings for new design initiatives to fully understand the scope and requirements of the projects themselves. This may involve travel, so a degree of flexibility will be required.
- Ensuring the Studio is provided with a detailed colour separation brief for use within production environment.
- To promote a can-do attitude in order to meet clients’ expectations by partnering and challenging the printers to deliver outstanding printed results.
- Provide excellent customer service - build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers in the customer organisation.
- To provide client support within the Artwork Supply chain on issues concerning printability and print quality.
- Source and validate new printer specifications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Print management background.
- Understanding of pre-press requirements.
- Excellent print and production knowledge.
- Proven Client facing ability
- Managing external suppliers.
- Working with multiple stakeholders.
- Committed, resilient and prepared to work extra hours as required.
- Team worker, with a positive outlook who will support other members of the print team.
- An understanding of the Illustrator and Photoshop industry software platforms.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
If you feel this role is something you have experience in, then please apply in confidence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job