Salary Negotiable DOE
RecruitPol Ltd is seeking an Print Operator to run the print production lines to the required standards ensuring all procedures are adhered to. You will also be required to comply with all operating and quality standards and ensure the area standards for health and safety, and hygiene are followed. To complete product size, colour and job changes as and when required by the production plan. Ensure all machines run efficiently to correct rate ensuring the product is to required customer specification. Move/restock material to keep production in operation.
Print Operator Responsibilities:
- Ensure enrobing machinery is running to standard cycle speeds with minimum material wastage and product is manufactured within specification
- Carry out product changes correctly to SOC’s, and mix ink to match specifications, within an appropriate time period
- Carry out machine tool and insert changes correctly to SOC’s within an appropriate time period
- Support and cover operators/multiskilled when required
- Diagnose technical machine problems and carry out advanced fault finding/trouble shooting
- Clean machinery and equipment in line with department standards
- Carry out basic maintenance within the department as requiredure all machines and equipment are used safely and in line with the Standard Operating Procedures
- Comply with all current Health & Safety policies and procedures, updating systems as required
- Maintain hygiene and housekeeping standards in the work area and around machines when they are down
- Adopt working practices to comply with Company and general health and safety requirements
- Communicate with team leaders and all other personnel as required
- Any other duties as requested by Line Managers/ other Managers that are appropriate for your job role.
- Enrobing Manufacturing Experience
- Busy production environment, high volume
- Team working
- Good working knowledge of packaging process
- Mechanically minded
- Understanding of some continuous improvement tools & techniques
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft office, ERP system (M3))
- High attention to detail
If you believe you have a required experience and skills APPLY NOW or contact RecruitPol Ltd for more information.
- Production Lines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'