Print Operator and Finisher
Salary up to £23k + overtime potential
My client is a large, well established Signage and Graphics Manufacturing company based in the Farnborough area. As an always expanding organisation they are looking to bring in a Print Room Operatove with relevant experience within the Signage or Large Format Print Sector.
Working closely with all members of the Production Team the role involves all aspects of Sign Manufacture & Production. The role is mainly Workshop based however there maybe occasional requirement for Site Work.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Monitoring of the Production Calendar
- Taking instruction from the Production Coordinator
- Checking Works Order Details prior to Production
- Production of all aspect of Signage using relevant Machinery, Tools & Printers
- Quality Control. Colour & Material Spec
- Monitoring of all Stock Materials
- Accurate Time Sheets
- Working on Flexible Shift Rota.
- Responsibility for Workshop Tidiness & Presentation. Bins, Tools, Work Stations & Equipment
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Has experience of using Printers: Vutek and HP Latex
- Finishing: Seal & Sallmetall
- PrePress: Onyx and Firey XF
- Team player
If you want to hear more, please call Izabella on !