Location: St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £35,520 per annum
Various shift patterns available, they run the presses 7 days a week.
Our client is a family run business with 50+ years’ experience in the market. They transform a wide range of carton board and finishes that makes them a world class supplier of quality printed cartons to the fine fragrance, cosmetics and premium drinks markets.
Our client is looking to expand the team of First Minders with experience on multi-colour litho work within the packaging sector. Knowledge of KBA and Komori presses would be advantageous.
Quality is key to the ongoing success of the business and when you join you become part of a highly skilled, professional team with a real passion for excellence in printing. In return they offer an attractive salary, contributory pension scheme, life assurance, achievable bonus scheme and attractive annual holiday allowance.
The Print Minder role would involve:
- Making ready the press
- Ensure the output of the press with regard to speed and quality
- Cartons are produced to the specification required
- Leading and developing your crew to be successful in their individual roles
- Maintaining BRC standards
- Working with the Print Manager and other colleagues to address issues on the presses
- Producing colour standards for customers/reference
- Health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
The above requires a Print Minder with:
- Experience as Litho print minder
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent technical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Good communication skills;
- Ensure the department stays abreast of all new technologies;
- Enthusiasm and determination.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Print Minder role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"