My client is a £50m marketing services and technology company, founded in 2002. They operate across multiple sectors including the not-for-profit, financial services, travel and retail sectors, and a strong core competency in data-driven marketing communications.
Purpose of role
To be at the forefront of allocated client relationships providing efficient end-to-end project management for print / mailing services.
- Ensuring all projects and initiatives (i.e. format innovation or cost saving), whether directly involved or not are delivered on time and to client satisfaction
- Being the day-to-day contact for your client, keeping them informed always during the lifecycle of a project and responding promptly, clearly and politely to all enquiries
- Fully understanding the client brief, interrogating requests and suggesting alternatives where necessary to help client achieve aims or cost savings with support from team leaders, client partners and production specialists
- Being in full control of your projects both internally and with external suppliers including negotiation of schedules and costs
- Rigorously observing procedures in line with ISO processes and following the Quality Management System
- Ensuring that all documentation for each project is fully up to date always and supplied to relevant internal teams and suppliers and have written client approval where required.
Key skills / Experience
- Experience of Print Production within a Direct Mail environment
- Build great relationships with and inspire complete confidence in key contacts (internal or external clients)
- Be able to perform as part of a team
- Own projects and problems, and drive them through to completion/resolution
- Be able to look beyond the initial request to suggest better ways of working
- Learn quickly under your own initiative
- Be able to work accurately and at speed
- Be organised and able to prioritise multiple workload demands
What you will receive in return
- Basic Salary between £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
- 25 days company holiday per year
- Annual bonus scheme
- Gym and sports club membership
- Cycle scheme and Travel Ticket Loan
- Christmas and Summer company parties
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical cover, life assurance and health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this role is of interest press "apply".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job