PRINT FINISHER / ABG / DIGICON OPERATOR - LEEDS
SHIFT PATTERN: 37.5 (3 shift pattern)
Company - The one of largest label companies in the world, they provide innovative label and packaging solutions to consumers, small businesses and global corporations.
To ensure high standards are maintained in the completion of a label and a quality finished result is achieved on press.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A basic understanding of print processes
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and have good problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Completion of print process on label.
- To be able to understand CMS and job expectation.
- To be able to set web up central.
- To be able to mount mag cutter up and align print to die strike register mark.
- To be able to initialise job and strip waste matrix away.
- To be able to set flexo unit up for varnishing/laminating and overprinting.
- Working with the Digital Print Manager & Printer to optimise process and prioritise work to meet customer demands.
- Actively seek process improvements and cost saving initiatives throughout the business.
FULL TRAINING TO BE GIVEN!
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
- Print / Production / Print Finisher / Print Minder / Digicon / ABG / Finish / Gluer / Folder / Slitter / Guilotiene / Print Operator / Digicon Operat