£25,000 Per Annum
Full Time - Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a knowledgeable Print Estimator to join a national manufacturing company with sites across the UK and Europe. Due to continued growth, there is a need for an experienced Print Estimator with a proven track record in delivering results.
Key Points: To work closely with the Commercial Manager, Production Manager and other members of the project team in the preparation of UK and International Projects.
- Pricing within manning and equipment constraints
- Enquiry reports and to estimate conversion rates
- Report the relevance of estimate requests
- Calculate final figures for estimated cost
- Handle all enquiries for daily quoting
- Prepare pricing models
- Detail the production, materials, labour and distribution costs
- Liaise with Finance and Procurement
Key Areas required:
- Commercially aware
- Knowledge of digital printing
- Experience of pricing and process control within the manufacturing industry
- confident dealing with other people in the business.
- high level of mathematical skills
- systems experience and analysis skills
- High level of computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Manage and prioritise own work load
Who we're looking for:
This position would suit an Estimator from a manufacturing background looking for an excellent opportunity with a global leader.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job