- A leading UK designer and manufacturer of rigid presentation packaging solutions, serving some of the most renowned household names, who are looking for an Artwork Coordinator to join their team.
- Artwork Coordinator
Purpose of the Role:
- The Artwork Coordinator will be working alongside a team of cad designers within the Innovation Hub and will be responsible for ensuring print and print finishes are correctly implemented and ordered in time to meet the customers deadlines for delivery.
- Check all incoming artwork files supplied by customers against the company’s recommended standard.
- Liaise with colleagues and customers regards artwork issues and give sound guidance on resolving those issues.
- Organise artwork layouts for customer and printers, proof reading ripped files to ensure content has not been corrupt prior to printing.
- Liaise with Cad Design on the make-up of pre-production samples from ripped Epsom proofs.
- Check all incoming printed sheets and report and investigate any quality issues.
- Place orders with printers and print finishers ensuring deadlines are met to ensure production can be achieved in a timely manner and within budget.
- Organise and attend print passes.
- Experience/knowledge of the printing industry.
- Experience of use of mac/design packages.
- Experience of the Shuttleworth IT package.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and under pressure.
- IT literate
Up to £35,000 pa depending on experience.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking then please contact us on a confidential basis:
- Packaging Artwork
- Meet Deadlines
- Mac Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job