Our Advertising and Marketing department is looking for an experienced Print Buyer to join the team! The key purpose of your role will be to procure POS / Store Signage and manage orders from conception to delivery. You’ll be working with stakeholders across the business as well as external print suppliers to successfully deliver projects and campaigns on time and within budget. You will also be maintaining a strong supplier base to ensure all printed advertising is purchased at the best possible price without compromising on quality.
If you have previous print buying experience, an excellent knowledge of materials and printing processes and you’re looking for an exciting new challenge in one of the fastest growing retailers this could be the role for you!
What will you do?
- Ordering weekly and seasonal POS
- Creating and maintaining printer contracts
- Working closely with individual production teams within Marketing to ensure copy deadlines and regional delivery dates are met
- Maintaining supplier information and continuing to build strong supplier relationships
- Creating and adhering to critical paths
- Driving innovation for store signage material and concepts
- Keeping track of and controlling budgets
- Working collaboratively with regional colleagues and other Head Office departments including the Board of Directors
What will you need?
- Previous experience within print buying with a strong knowledge of procurement processes
- Excellent understanding of different materials and printing processes
- Full UK driving license is essential
- Previous experience setting up and managing tenders
- Previous experience managing external print suppliers and agencies
- Confident Microsoft Office user (especially Excel)
- High attention to detail
- Good numerical skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team but also able to use own initiative
What do we offer?
- Annual salary starting at £27,000 with the ability to earn up to £39,000 dependent on experience
- 10% London Weighting benefit (non-contractual) for employees working within the M25
- 30 days holiday per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to 35 days after 2 years of employment
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job