An organisation based in Hartlebury near Kidderminster are looking for a Print Administrator paying £17000
£9.00 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (9-5pm)
Location: Hartlebury, Kidderminster
Your new company
An innovative and creative company based in Hartlebury near Kidderminster are looking for a Print Administrator to join their team on a temporary-permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a new career and a chance to learn a new craft.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- To raise PO's and place orders with suppliers in a timely manner, or in accordance with the demands of the wider team
- To match supplier invoices on Focal Point and resolve any queries with pricing if they arise
- Liaise with suppliers to gain pricing and specifications on materials and/or products when required to do so
- Raise invoices for projects when required to do so
- Create project numbers and set up budgets ready for inputting when required to do so
- Become proficient in using Focal Point to carry out all administration duties
- Research new suppliers, products, accommodation, travel options, or any project related information that may be needed
- Work with all other departments within the business to help provide a professional level of service from the Print department
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be:
* Ability to work on multiple projects and manage own workload.
* Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels including internally / externally / written
and face to face.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Good ability working with MS Office applications.
* Flexible, Methodical and Logical approach to work.
* Good organisational skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Passion & commitment for achieving excellent results and building on previous best.
* Can do approach and attitude.
* Understanding of the industry and requirements.
* Easily adaptable to change.
Can be quite monotonous and would suit someone who has a little experience but wants to develop. (YOU will need some experience) There is room to grow/develop within the role for the right person.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from working in a modern office building with a company that will really invest in your development. Training given and there is on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.