Principle Social Worker - CIN Team- Cardiff Council
At Quickline Recruitment we are currently working with Cardiff Council to recruit for a passionate and committed Principle Social Worker with the Children in Need team. To be successful for this role, you are required to have previous experience within children services working as a social worker and registered with either social care Wales or social work England
The pay rate for the social worker position is £39 - £42 ph
About the Role
- There will be a small case holding of complex case which will need visits as per our operating model
- The successful candidate will take the role of Practice Leader, working with the Team Manager , supporting and encouraging the culture within the services as well as leading, teaching and modelling the Signs of Safety approach.
- You will work alongside the Team Manager to help in managing the performance and development of Social Workers as well as contributing to the development and maintenance of effective systems to ensure quality services to children in need and their families.
- The successful candidates must have robust safeguarding experience and experience of working with Children looked after and be confident with court proceedings.
- As a child protection social worker, you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in child protection service
Requirements of the Principle Social Worker
- Must have a DBS
- Be required to drive
- Be registered with Social Care Wales or Social Work England
- Candidate must have experience in working in Childrens services.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ post qualifying experience.
- Candidate must have worked in LAC before.
- Candidate must have experience in Court work - CP
- Your own committed and experienced consultant
- Consultant with maximum of 3 candidates at a time to ensure dedication
- Exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
- Regular meetings and visits from your consultant
- Quick and Easy registration process
- Large selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus
- "Find your own job" Bonus
For more information please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch!
- Management Skills
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'