Position: Permanent, Full time
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits in line with experience and qualifications
A world leading R&D service provider for the life sciences industry, currently require a skilled Principle or Associate Principle Scientist to join their developing team in the Hertfordshire area. This position will suit applications from individuals with extensive analytical experience working with small molecules and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), in particular, an expertise in LC-MS to support small molecules would be a great advantage.
• Provide key analytical support as part of a fast, highly productive team.
• Perform and oversee the chemical testing of raw materials, intermediates and APIs to support the Process Chemistry group, GMP production and stability testing.
• Mentor, train and supervise staff routinely.
• Utilize and oversee common analytical techniques such as: HPLC, GC, LC-MS, KF, FTIR, XRPD and wet chemical methods such as titrations.
• Support complex analysis, method development and validation, problem solving and project management of client programmes independently.
• Contribute to audit readiness and participating in quality audits with regulatory agencies and clients as required.
• Minimum of a BSc/MSc degree in Chemistry (or equivalent), PhD level preferred.
• Subject Matter Expert level experience in LC-MS is essential.
• A scientific leader and supervisor with a proven track record.
• Significant experience of instrument operation, maintenance and troubleshooting
• A good understanding of organic chemistry fundamentals.
• A self-starter with a commitment to meeting client deadlines in a production environment.
If this position sounds of interest and you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply via the link and we will look forward to receiving your application.
If you require any further information on this position, please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300, or at email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job