We are looking to recruit for a Principal Pricing Analyst to be based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will carry out modelling and optimisation across retail pricing, using industry standard best practice techniques and the abundant data sources available. You will develop pricing methodologies and carry out the statistical analysis and predictive modelling that underpins them. You will oversee implementation and use your findings to determine pricing strategy.
You will responsible for liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and you will be comfortably be able to communicate strategy and results with technical and non-technical senior management. You will be joining a team at the core of the business and you'll be able to see your work have a real measurable impact on the P&L. Additionally, your input and analysis into operational issues could have a real, positive effect on our customer's journey.
We need truly commercial and analytically minded team players to join us. Key to the role is someone who is motivated and can produce analysis that is actionable and delivers measurable improvements across the customer lifecycle.
It is essential that applicants are proficient in the following areas:
- Msc./Phd in Mathematics, Statistics or Operational Research
- Advanced statistical model building techniques such as machine learning and uplift modelling
- Experience of insurance pricing, though marketing or credit modelling could be relevant
- Excellent SAS skills (i.e. analysing and model building on large customer datasets)
- Proficient in the use of Emblem
- Experience of using optimisation techniques
- Confident in presenting technical information in a variety of media to clients and colleagues
Please note: the successful candidate will be subject to a credit check and criminal records check.
The role is being advertised by Rullion as an employment agency.
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.