Senior/Principle Consultant - London
Basic Salary (dependent on experience and billings)
Market leading commission schemes, with no threshold or caps.
Bag full of benefits and added incentives.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We're a fast-growing specialist tech recruitment agency that's bringing something a little special to the tech table - and we're looking for forward-thinking recruitment experts to join us in leading the way to becoming the leading tech recruitment agency.
So why are we a little special compared to the thousands of tech recruitment agencies claiming to be the best or different or special? We are a medium sized entrepreneurial business backed by the Impellam Group (one of the world's largest recruitment organisations), this means we have all the fluidity and feel of a nibble SME but the power of a major player behind us. Our consultants have the chance to come in and work with established accounts and develop or rekindle new ones. The perfect mix for a 360 consultant that wants build their billings immediately. We have RPO and MSP projects underway across the country with household retail/ecommerce brands and leading technology companies. Through our partnership with Lorien Resourcing we support many major projects via our internal collaboration initiatives [providing our vertical market expertise and resourcing power. As a consultant you'll have the ability to work with the marketing, business development and account delivery teams alongside the directors to achieve a greater market share for yourself and onezeero. A truly supportive and collaborative business that puts people at the front of its strategic objectives.
We have a number of roles in different vertical markets where you will join a warm desk with the scope to develop existing client relationships as well as to grow your own business. You will use your expertise to create and rollout high-impact resourcing plans, working with clients and candidates through the end-to-end process. You will also be responsible for creating imaginative attraction strategies to build candidate relationships and develop your reputation in the market. Vertical experience we are building; ; Development, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, Cloud/Virtualisation BI/Data, ERP (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle), Mobile Dev, UX/UI, Front End, Business Change/transformation, and Testing to name a few!
You'll be joining our recruitment team in the heart of London- just a stone's throw away from the Liverpool Street and Shoreditch. We like to work in an adult environment, your work attire should mirror your community, therefore our people pick their own work attire rather be dictated by corporate rules. We are fun, but professional; enthusiastic, but informed; creative, but conscientious. With our expertise in providing bespoke solutions to clients ranging from major banks and FTSE 100 organisations to incubated start-ups and online social content providers that keep us busy with their humour and their roles, onezeero are evolving and adapting constantly. Above all we are all aiming towards the same goals and you are rewarded for collaboration.
Tell us where you want to take your career and we'll get you there. Want to manage a team? Account Management? Client Acquisition and development? Internally transfer to different brands or countries within the group? Let's see what we can do. We invest heavily in the growth of our consultants, including access to market-leading training and a structured progression plan. As a rapidly growing company there are always new opportunities on the horizon and we'll make sure you have the chance to get stuck in.
So what's in it for you?
- A straightforward, uncapped commission structure with no thresholds and no fine print;
- Regular team incentives, including monthly nights out, socials and quarterly prizes;
- Annual elite trip for high-achievers to destinations including Ibiza, Miami and New York;
- Company-wide social events including the annual conference and sports day;
- Quarterly top-table billers incentives to Michelin-star restaurants;
- Dress down working culture;
- Duvet days - you work your socks off in a month, you get a day off;
- Flexible and friendly working culture, including early Friday finishes for top-performers;
- Your birthday off;
- Additional incentives including free fruit, tea and coffee, pension scheme, season ticket loan,
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience within the recruitment industry;
- Tech markets experience in one or more of the following; Development, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, Cloud/Virtualisation BI/Data, ERP (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle), Mobile Dev, UX/UI, Front End, Business Change/transformation, and Testing to name a few!
- An fun, positive personality;
- A grafter and a solutionist; and
- A consultative, strategic approach to recruitment.
If you're interested in joining a successful recruitment business at the forefront of the tech industry, we'd love to hear from you!
Call Ash on or send your CV
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
- Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- IT Recruitment Consultant
- Principle Recruitment Consultant