FMC are retained by a global software vendor that provides enterprise level solutions to sectors including Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, and Manufacturing with clients including NASA, Rolls Royce, Boeing, PSA, Lockheed Martin and many more! They are at the forefront of innovation with their solutions and are looking for a strong individual to join their team of experts.
The role is a Principle Implementation Consultant to be responsible for implementing our client’s software through mapping the business's requirements and delivering a solution that suits their needs. While managing the implementation team you will be drawing upon engineering expertise and your IT skills to design, configure and deliver the systems that will help the organisations manage their engineering data.
You will ideally have a Masters or above in a Mechanical Engineering discipline and:
- Have experience working with engineering software such as Design, PLM, Simulation (FEA preferably)
- Experience implementing HR/Finance/Payroll software is desirable
- Being well-organised and the ability to demonstrate skills which would be suitable for project management
- Previous management experience
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Do you want to work for an industry leading engineering software vendor? Please apply online now.
FMC contact for this role: Ben Marum
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Implementation
- Implementation Experience
- Man Management