Job Title: Principle Engineer
Salary: £30K (neg)
Keywords relating to this position include; tools, pressing, transfer, progression, APQP, principle engineer
A key metal stamping supplier, specialising in the manufacture of high volume metal pressings across numerous industries all over the world, is now seeking a Principle Engineer to join their growing business.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager you will offer support in all areas of engineering within the business. Areas of responsibility include;
- Scheduling & delegating the workload for the whole team of engineers
- Leading the engineering team in regards to new tool designs
- Investigating alternative methods of manufacture on current and new business
- Responsible for all APQP Projects
- Liaising with production dept and Toolroom Manager to prioritise workload
- Produce estimates in support of the full-time estimator
The ideal candidate will have a proven background in metal pressing, with particular knowledge with transfer and progression presswork. Experience of managing a small team of engineers is preferred.
If you believe you have the right background for this position and you're looking to work for a SME where you can make a real difference, then make sure you apply to this advert, addressing your application to Neil Edwards.
Ideal living locations for this role include; Warwickshire, Coventry, Birmingham, Tamworth, West Midlands, Sutton Coldfield, WalsallEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- principle engineer