Principle Construction Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a well-established recruitment consultancy with a network of UK offices. They are one of the largest independently owned recruitment consultancies in the UK and payroll in excess of 5000 temporary workers each week.
Key Duties & Responsibilities ?
- Managing and developing client accounts.
- Attending client meetings in order to win new business.
- Placing construction professionals into contract and permanent positions.
- Attending both candidate and client meetings.
- Ensuring all candidates undergo a "best practice" candidate experience.
- Working to and achieving pre-agreed financial objectives.
- Registering and engaging with candidates.
- Attending industry networking events.
- Entertaining clients as and when required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience gained placing site managers, project managers, site engineers, civil engineers or other professional construction/engineering discipline.
- Able to provide evidence of success in a recruitment environment.
- Experience of permanent and contract recruitment.
- Reliable, punctual and articulate.
- Able to work to financial targets.
- A good team player.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent in both candidate and client facing situations.
- Drivers Licence.
- Market leading basic salary.
- Travel allowance worth £5000 per annum.
- Targets will be set on day 1 for basic salary increase.
- Uncapped performance related commission scheme paid monthly with no threshold/standard requirement.
- Company mobile.
- Annual company conference.
- Client Entertainment allowance.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within three working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Barker Black is a recruitment to recruitment company supplying recruiters and executive search consultants to clients in the UK and internationally. We have placed candidates in global locations such as Dubai, Australia, Hong Kong, Netherlands and Germany.
Sectors covered include Architecture, Building Services, Clinical, Construction, Life Science, Medical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Property, Rail, Renewable Energy, Scientific and Trades & Labour.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'