Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting a Principal for a major Vocational Institute in the UAE.
This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a tax free salary
- General Planning: The principal conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total school program.
- General Coordination: Supervises the school’s educational program.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: The principal provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program
- School Objectives: The principal identifies the annual objectives for the instructional, extracurricular, and athletic programs of the school.
- Curriculum Objectives: The principal ensures that instructional objectives for a given subject and/or classroom are developed, and involves the faculty and others in the development of specific curricular objectives to meet the needs of the school program. The principal provides opportunities for staff participation in the school program.
- Establishes Formal Work Relationships: The principal establishes implements and evaluates procedures used to carry out the daily routine of the school.
- Evaluates Performance: The principal evaluates student progress in the instructional program by means that include the maintaining of up-to-date student data. The principal supervises and appraises the performance of the school staff.
- Facilitates Organizational Efficiency: The principal maintains inter-school system communication and seeks assistance from central office staff to improve
- New Staff and Students: The principal orients and assists new staff members and new students and provides opportunities for their input in the school program.
- Community: The principal encourages the use of community resources, cooperates with the community in the use of school facilities, interprets the school program for the community, and maintains communication with community members.
- Services: The principal organizes, oversees, and provides support to the various services, supplies, materials, and equipment provided to carry out the school program. The principal makes use of community resources
- 10 years of Educational experience, 3 years’ experience as Principal / Vice Principal / Academic Manager / Other Managerial positions in Educational Field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities
- A clear understanding of curriculum delivery, teaching methods, and class observation
- At least five (5) years teaching experience at High School level.
- Demonstrated success working within a high performing educational institution.
- Doctorate, or Masters Degree in Engineering, Maths, Science and Educational field
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job