Principal Study Director
Principal Study Director
Location - Hertfordshire
Sector - Bioanalytical
Our client is a specialist contract bioanalytical company that use state-of-the-art equipment to analyse drugs, biomarkers and other proteins from a range of biological matrices. Based in Hertfordshire, they are now looking for a Principal Study Director to make substantial contributions to laboratory operations and provide outstanding service to their clients. If you are looking to boost your career to the next level within an expanding bioanalytics company, this represents a great opportunity.
This is a role for individuals who have successful history within laboratory manager/study director positions within bioanalytical laboratories, extensive experience in bioanalytical testing and expertise in LC-MS/MS instrumentation operation. As a Principal Study Director, you will oversee the work conducted by other Principal Study Directors to maintain smooth-running laboratory operations, ensuring all work is done according to GCP, GLP, FDA and EMA guidelines. Alongside the supervisory aspect of this position, you will oversee your own projects ranging from epidemiological studies to academic research projects to pharmaceutical company research; engaging in client interactions and allocating workloads to scientists and analysts.
Skills and Experience Needed
Suitable Applicants will have:
- A degree in a relevant chemical or biological discipline.
- Previous managerial experience within a bioanalytical testing company.
- Experience of directing bioanalytical studies for external customers.
- Strong background in understanding and implementing GCP, GLP, MHRA, FDA and EMA Guidelines.
- Technical expertise in drug/metabolite/protein quantification with LC-MS/MS systems.
- SOP development and writing experience in accordance with above guidelines.
- Have the ability to direct business development and liaise with clients regarding projects.
As a leading bioanalytical company, our client is offering the chance to be part of a growing organisation on a permanent basis with a competitive salary and relocation package amongst other perks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'