Role Title: Principal Strategy Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
In joining the Commercial team here at Vodafone Group you will support our people in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers, shareholders and employees! The team is broad; you could be working within Brand, Commercial Management, Consumer Services, Terminals, M-Pesa or Customer Experience Operations. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
To work within the Group Strategy Team in developing, communicating and implementing Vodafone’s strategy for the Vodafone Group in tight coordination with commercial, technology and market teams.
• Responsible for developing strategic analytical and research support for Group Strategy formulation and global projects.
• Lead strategic projects within Vodafone Group
• Provide information and analysis to support key strategic decisions and long term planning implementation
• Liaise and provide support to Group Commercial Strategy, Planning and Programs teams
• Support and help coordinate annual strategy exercise e.g. Strategy Director Conference, Board Strategy Review, etc
You will be responsible for project managing key strategy projects providing strategic, analytical and research support for Group Strategy formulation and global projects.
• Previous experience in strategy focused role
• A lateral thinker with the ability to identity common threads to provide insights
• Ability to engage, present to and influence key stakeholders
• Relevant tertiary degree
• MBA or equivalent highly regarded
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on
If you have any questions left
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://our-business/commercial/
Read more stories here: https://life-vodafone/?page=1#content
The future is exciting. Ready?